Radically confident parents!Hand in Hand Behaviour courses support families by solving the stress and frustration that comes from feelings of helplessness and confusion about how to handle defiance, tantrums and aggression in young children. Start learning!
Online Learning for $297
The key to creating long term change in your home and building sustainable routines and teaching techniques is understanding why children do what they do. Explore in depth learning that will equip you for real success with behaviour management and interpersonal relationships.
The next step in gentle behaviour support is learning the principles behind behaviour. ALL behaviour serves a function and has a motivational drive, even the trickiest behaviour! Once we define that purpose and drive, we can instill brand new behaviour skills that will support development, friendships and learning success.
Learn step by step how to resolve and diffuse defiance, tantrums and aggression without yelling, threatening or blaming your child. Discover what psychology and behaviour studies have to say about punishment procedures during early childhood development and why I actively teach positive discipline with all of my clients.
Ultimate behaviour guide!
- Foundations of development
- The problem with punishment
- When to use punishment
- Why children are defiant
- How to respond to defiance
- Three part defiance series – bonus
- Why kids stop listening
- Three R’s to replacing “No”
- Soothing your toddler through a tantrum
- Introduction to first time listening
- Advanced techniques to first time listening
- Gently building obedience
- Understanding motivation
- Bribery versus motivation
- Becoming your child’s motivation to learn
- Evidence-based punishment procedures
- Punishment that actually works without feeling like the “bad guy”
- Shaping behaviour with a group of children
- How to remove privileges without threatening
- How to replace aggression with expression and emotional confidence
- Introductory techniques for teaching self-control
- Say goodbye to lying!
- Building consistency in your home
Take a tour of my members site!
Enjoy this nine minute video tour of brand new member’s area on my site. By becoming a member you will receive immediate access to the membership home page with tons of behaviour resources and you will be able to begin Module One of the program.